BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Young Men's Backpacking Trip






On July 31-August 2, the Teachers and Priests in my ward went on an 11-mile backpacking trip in the high Uintas...our destination-Red Castle Lake. It was an adventure that can only be experienced firsthand. There is nothing quite like being at 11,000+ ft. above sea-level. As I took a few moments to myself, I couldn't help but think of this beautiful scenery as a wonderful testimony of God's creation. Something happened to me up there. I can't put it into words, but the Spirit and the peace that filled my soul was incredible. Rarely do we get an opportunity like this, and I tried to make the best of it.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

How beautiful! I always loved going hiking too. That's what I miss the most about Utah - the beautiful creations. So glad you got to go and that Dad went with you.