BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goodbye!

Well, my time has finally come. It's a bizarre/surreal set of emotions as I say goodbye to many people. It's sad in a way, but I'm so excited, so ready for this to happen. I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing right now, so I'm not exactly scared, but this is the biggest event in my life thus far, so it's a little nerve-wracking.

For those who wish to write me whilst in the MTC my address is

Elder Jace Parker Stringham
California Arcadia Mission
Provo MTC
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Ut 84604

I apologize if I don't write back very promptly. I'll try to get Mom or Ali to update this for me every once in awhile so y'all will know what's going on with me.
Please know that I love you all. I'm so very grateful for your friendship and support.
See you in two years!

0 comments: