BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home

I am home. After two years of serving as a missionary, an ambassador of Jesus Christ, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I really don't know where to start...

My mission was incredible. It was something that really cannot be understood, even for those who have already served missions. We all have different experiences and opportunities which make us unique, and no two missions/missionaries are the same. For those of you who came and witnessed my homecoming talk, you saw truly how much it means to me. There were SO many things that really caused me to open me eyes to how real life is. This is our time to prepare to meet God, so make the best of it.

I've forgotten how distracting real life can be. There's too much junk out there. A distraction doesn't have to be evil to be effective, either.

Life is busy, and I haven't even started school yet. That's a post in and of its own.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

We're soooooo glad you're home and that you loved your mission so much! We love you Jacer!